The Slaugham Archives

Schools - Slaugham

The Old School, Slaugham The Old School was built on common land around 1840 and was one of the National Schools, funded by p...

Latest Pics

New Austin car for Ashfold estateConstance Doggett with new bicycle at the HydeOpening of Listers estate in WarninglidRailway Modeller features Handcross stationMrs Elsie Cosens - 105-years-old todayThe old Tin Church in Pease PottageThomas Caffyn's shop in Handcross High StreetWest Lodge, Handcross and school childrenSlaugham village residentsNymans:Bert Mitchell, Oliver Messel, Coat of Arms