The Slaugham Archive
Barry Ray Year: 1954 Villages: HandcrossSister Warner retires as District Nurse
Sister Elsie Warner retired in 1954 after serving the community as the district nurse for 16 years.
Mrs Eveline Warren presented her with two cheques funded by public subscription, with Mrs Gertrude Preston of Slaugham Park and Dr. Ivor Haire looking on.
Select Open Document to view the full newspaper cutting.
Picture added on 05 August 2015 at 15:43
This picture is in the following groups