The Slaugham Archive
Barry Ray Year: 1940 Villages: HandcrossHandcross Park
The third and present Handcross Park arose from the ashes of the second. It provided a residence for Col J. R. and Mrs Warren before they moved to The Hyde Estate. Since then it has been home to the Canadian Army during the war, an old persons home, and lastly three schools, Whittingeham College, Newells and Desmoor School, and Handcross Park School.
Picture added on 28 January 2012 at 19:43
This picture is in the following groups