The Slaugham Archive
Barry Ray Year: 1900Zoar Strict Baptish Chapel, Handcross
This picture of Zoar Strict Baptist Chapel located in the High Street, Handcross is a new addition to the archives. The building was built in 1888 and replaced an earlier chapel constructed of, it seems, inferior building materials.
Other views and history of the chapel can be found by entering “Zoar” in the search box above.
Picture added on 10 December 2017 at 17:07