The Slaugham Archive
Verlie Meek Year: 1935 Villages: WarninglidGenerator at Colwood, Warninglid
The photograph shows the generating plant which supplied electricity at Colwood.
The Large Version shows a close up.
According to the auction particulars supplied when the estate was sold in 1929 there were two generating stations on the estate, but it is not clear which one is shown above.
See picture #2228 and select Open Document to view the relevant part of the brochure.
View Large Version
Picture added on 07 April 2018 at 20:32
This picture is in the following groups