The Slaugham Archive
Barry Ray Year: 1940 Villages: HandcrossBill and Bert Robinson (2 of 2)
During WWII, Bill and Bert Robinson operated a factory in the commercial property next to Archpool in the High Street. See picture #423.
The picture shows the staff employed at the factory which made war-related products.
Standing on the left in the first three positions are Alan Smith, Bill Rebinson, and Reg Green.
Bert Robinson is seated, fourth from the left.
Please can anyone add more names?
Select Open Document to view the newspaper article which included the photograph, and another article on the same subject in the following week’s edition.
Picture added on 03 June 2019 at 15:09
This picture is in the following groups