The Slaugham Archive
Barry Ray Year: 1935 Villages: HandcrossHigh Beeches
High Beeches house was built in the early 1800s but for much of the 19th century it was known as The Beeches. It was owned by a succession of the Loder family and on the death of Mr Wilfred Loder’s death in 1902 it was passed to Lt Col Giles Loder.
Picture added on 28 January 2012 at 20:39
This picture is in the following groups