The Slaugham Archive
Barry Ray Year: 1930 Villages: HandcrossThe Hyde, Handcross
For the first time, this picture of the Hyde shows the new open-sided summer house as a replacement to the glasshouse. Also a wide range of rhododendrons has been planted to change the approach to the house quite dramatically. The picture must have been taken in early spring as the leaves are barely visible on the trees.
Picture added on 29 January 2012 at 16:18
This picture is in the following groups