The Slaugham Archive
Barry Ray Year: 1915 Villages: HandcrossLovers' Walks, Cow Wood, Nymans
Here is another picture of “The Lovers’ Walks” located in Cow Wood, Nymans. It is clearly a companion postcard to that shown in picture #50.
At first glance the picture is somewhat less than inspiring, but on closer inspection the same gentleman is lurking in the far distance. Perhaps he is the photographer, and if so he has certainly scared off any would be lovers.
Click on Large Version for a close-up of the well-dressed gentleman.
View Large Version
Picture added on 15 April 2013 at 17:25
This picture is in the following groups