The Slaugham Archives

1917

St Mark's church, Staplefield St Mark’s church at Staplefield was consecrated on 18th November, 1847 by the Bishop A. T. Gilbert...
Postcard from France 1917 There is a small clue as to the reason for including this postcard of a town in France in a website ...

Latest Pics

Handcross Women's Institute memories (2 of 6)Handcross Women's Institute memories (1 of 6)A forest road in Tilgate ForestTanners Mead housing estate in StaplefieldZoar Strict Baptish Chapel, HandcrossHandcross CP school sports day 1958 (2 of 2)Handcross CP school sports day 1958 (1 of 2)New street lighting for Slaugham (3 of 3)New street lighting for Slaugham (2 of 3)New street lighting for Slaugham (1 of 3)